Movement & Meditation
...Bread for the Battle
You are invited to steal away to a "Sanctuary in Time" to focus on God and His Word in a special way. Experience prayer and Bible meditation with spirit, soul, and body. These are days when we need the Truth deep in our bones!
I facilitate retreats for various types and sizes of groups and will work with you to structure the flow of the time to meet your group's specific needs, whether it be a weekend, day-long, or shorter session. My experience is with groups of women, children, and young adults.
Elements that we might choose to include:
1) Warm up (gentle or dynamic floor or standing exercises)
2) Movement concepts mini-lesson/exploration
3) Words; interpret individual words kinesthetically
4) Embody Scripture meditation (as individuals)
5) Interact to embody Scripture (in groups)
6) Snack or lunch
7) Lectio Divina ("Holy Reading") & response
8) Listening Prayer through movement
9) Free time; reflect/journal/take a walk/make art
10) Come together, share and pray for each other
11) Celebrate God! Dance!
Come with openness to the Lord. Enjoy and be encouraged!